Lunch places near 42nd and Madison
We are looking for new lunch places in walking distance from 42nd and Madison.
We don't really want to pay more than 20$ max (incl tip) or 30$ if it's really really good. This is where we've been for far:
- Szechwan Gourmet on 39 btw 5-6 Ave - good value for money
- Sakagura on maybe 43rd btw 2-3 Ave - like it, especially the strange office building location
- Chipotle on 42nd near Bryant Park - good for a quick lunch
- Madison Bistro on Madison and 38 maybe - pretty good
- Chez Laurance across from Madison Bistro - I like the moule, but otherwise selection is limited
- Asia de Cuba - Sometimes the Calamari salad can be very good, mostly disappointing otherwise
- Salute - on Madison and 40th - too expensive for what it is
- Oyster Bar in Grand Central - like it for atmosphere and if craving oysters
- Chikubu - on 44th btw Madison and 5 Ave - we like Sakagura better
- Bombay Grill - Lexington and 40th - OK, but not great
- Sukhadia's - 45th btw 5-6 Ave - not really good
- Two Japanase/Asian places on 41st btw Madison and 5 Ave - pretty good, but only for takeout really
We are especially looking for a good pasta place. But any recommendations are welcome!