HOME > Chowhound > Cheese >


Is there a term for a cheese expert?

Like sommelier is to wine or charcuterie is to cured meats?

  1. Click to Upload a photo (10 MB limit)
      1. The original comment has been removed
        1. Not to nitpick, but a person skilled in making charcuterie is a charcutier. I have no idea about cheese, but I would love to earn that distinction!