Going out to dinner tonight
I'm going out to eat tonight and each of us has to come up with 5 new or fairly new restaurants that we have never been before. open to any style and price range. Any suggestions? Thanks.
Not sure if it helps, but I'll give you the last 5 first-time places I've been to:
- Reale's Pizza & Cafe: loved it, try anything with their house marinara sauce
- Bangkok Cuisine: good Thai food at a good price
- Beck's On Congress: terrible - http://www.chowhound.com/topics/35158...
- Pars Deli: so-so Mediterranean food, which closes everyday at 8:00 anyway, so that's probably not much help
- Appregio's: better Mediterranean food, but the eating area inside is pretty depressing
Sorry for lack of better descriptions. I'm feeling lazy tonight.