Best place for a bachelorette party
- Mamacita- Neuvo Mexican in the Marina. Lively bar scene.
- Circolo- Asian-Latin fusion with a supperclub atmosphere that turns into quite a nightclub scene in the later hours
- Frisson- Cal-French cuisine... nice private rooms... contemporary atmosphere
- Bliss- girly, casual, and located in the trendy W Hotel
- Remede- Gorgeous and luxe in the St. Regis with a beautiful pool and light bites and champagne
- Kamalaspa- East-Asian decor in a penthouse overlooking Union Square
- International Orange- Beautiful contemporary decor in Pacific Heights near all of the restaurants and shops
- The Ambassador- New "rat-pack '50s" decor lounge with large leather booths and more private upstairs area
- Slide- Reserve a VIP table for the speakeasy style club
- Redwood Room- Upscale lounge with large couches around the perimeter, located in the Clift Hotel. Can order food from Asia de Cuba.. all ladies should know how to take down the Bay of Pigs dessert!