TOP DESSERTS IN FLA
As promised...here's 3 from me...what makes your sweet tooth smile?
1. Chocolate Fondue - News Cafe, South Beach. It's the bomb!
2. Tiramisu - Osteria del Teatro, South Beach. You can't miss it upon entering the place!
3. Cheese cakes - Nexxt, South Beach. CCF ain't got nothin' on this joint!
1. Ice Cream - Jaxson's, Dania Beach. Banana and crunchy peanut butter flavors still fab.
2. Profiteroles - Manhattan Bakery, Sunny Isles Bch. All their baked goods are wonderful.
3. Upside-down apple pie -- McCormick & Schmick, Boca Raton. With macadamia nuts and caramel in the crust. yum! I order it for dinner! (it's the newest location for this small chain)
Hands down - Tres Leches with cuban coffee at Versailles, Miami and I second the vote for ice cream at Jaxson's (any flavor will do with a side car of chocolate sauce).