HOME > Chowhound > Cookware >
What's your latest food project? Tell us about it

Buffalo Trace Cheese Server?

aes03 Jan 15, 2007 03:37 AM

Greetings. My sister in law recently moved back to Pennsylvania from Kentucky, to be closer to family after a tragedy. She brought with her as a remembrance of the years spent there a glass cheese tray and knife she found there that was made from a flattened Buffalo Trace bourbon bottle. It broke during the move, and I want badly to be able to replace it for her. Needless to say, it is not easy to find! If anybody knows of where I can get one, or has any hints to point me in the right direction at all, I would be so appreciative. Thanks in advance!

  1. Atomica Jan 15, 2007 06:13 PM

    I would check (and keep checking) eBay.

    1. shindiganna Jan 15, 2007 12:22 PM

      It seems like a one of a kind item. Perhaps someone can fabricate a new one.

      Urban Glass is large glass studio in Brooklyn NY. Perhaps someone there can help you. Check under the "Atelier" section.


      1. d
        detlefchef Jan 15, 2007 10:57 AM

        Try this


        I checked their website to see if they sold your cheese tray and couldn't find one. They might be more helpful

        Show Hidden Posts