HOME > Chowhound > Cookware >


Missing Foot on KA Food Processor

  • 4

I lost one of the rubber feet on the bottom of my food processor during a move. I've used it since and it works fine, but it's a real pain. Any ideas where I can get a replacement foot?


  1. Click to Upload a photo (10 MB limit)
    1. re: HaagenDazs

      Thank you. All searches I did just came up with the general parts, not the specific piece I need.

    2. Call Culinary Parts Unlimited for genuine KA parts 800-543-7549

      1. If the foot is a rubber cylinder-shaped piece that fits in a tube on the bottom of the food processor, there was a great hint a few days ago on Cool Tools. Use a hot glue gun to fill the receptacle with glue, which cools and makes an excellent replacement foot.

        Go to http://www.kk.org/cooltools/archives/... and search for the word glue.