- Little Cupcake Dec 27, 2006 06:52 PM
I went on a fun date to the Jazz Standard at Blue Smoke.
* Deviled Eggs- spicier than the way I make them, but very tasty.
* Mac & Cheese- This is the best Mac & Cheese I've had in the city. Very buttery flavor. It's worth all the fat and calories!!!
* Pulled pork platter- This is piled high with pulled pork. I found the pork to be on the bland side. It NEEDS something. A better sauce, perhaps. It also comes with Baked Pit Beans and slaw. The beans had a nice tang to them. The slaw was bland.
* Hot Fudge Brownie Sundae- This was able to satisfy my sweet tooth, but I think they make it better at Applebee's. ;-)