Need a restaurant near Yerba Buena Center
We're going to see the Smuin Ballet tomorrow at the Yerba Buena Center at Howard and 3rd Streets in San Francisco, and we would like to have lunch before or dinner after the show. Any restaurant recommendations? The Yerba Buena Center website lists many restaurants within walking distance, but I don't know which ones are good. Thanks to anyone who can help us out.
- Ame - Upscale New American cuisine. Located in St. Regis Hotel on 3rd near Mission.
- Town Hall - Smart Casual American cuisine. Located on Howard near Fremont Street.
- Pazzia - Casual Italian cuisine with great wood fired pizzas. Located on 3rd Street between Folsom and Harrison Streets.
- Osha - Casual Thai cuisine (mainly street style). Located on 2nd near Howard Street.
- Bong Su - Upscale Pan-Vietnamese cuisine. Located on 3rd at Folsom Street.