- cherylp3 Nov 26, 2006 08:05 PM
Any recommendations for places that ship latkes?
Cheryl - Orlando
- The original comment has been removed
Kosher.com is still not operating yet.
Has Anyone tried Sarge's or Blooms Deli's Latkes?
There are many options
(1) See if your local supermarket delivers (and has a kosher section).
(2) Some kosher restaurants deliver (assuming one is near by)
(3) See if you are serviced by Peapod.com or Freshdirect.com
(4) If you are the shipper (as opposed to the one receiving the latkes), then you could always ship it yourself (UPS, FEDEX etc)
1] My supermarket has a kosher section, but latkes are frozen.
2] I'm looking for something different than my local kosher restaurant.
3] Not serviced by Peapod or Fresh Direct.
4] Not the shipper.
Again I found a few places online that will ship latkes
hopefully someone will have feedback on these:
Sarge's - New York
Blooms Deli - New York
You mean you want fresh latkes to be shipped from NY to Florida? I assume you mean overnight delivery? Wow after shipping costs that has got to the most expensive latkas. Probably cheaper to pay the local shul's rebitzen to make some for you. If there is a local chabad house the rebitzen may do it for free :)
It might be cheaper to see if there are any establishments in Jewish areas of Florida (like southern FL)that make good quality latkes. The shipping will be a lot cheaper.