HOME > Chowhound > Los Angeles Area >
What's your latest food quest? Share your adventure

Where can I get "weiner wagons?"

Beetlekat Nov 14, 2006 08:30 PM

Does anyone know where I can buy "weiner wagons?" They are the buns that are kind of like a tray with a slot for the hot dog? They used to have them in the 70s but can't seem to find them anywhere anymore. Thanks.