Milan Wine Bars
Disclaimer: About all I know about wine is that I like it and ps I live in Milan.
1) Moscatelli- Corso Garibaldi 93 lots of selections by the glass but the selection is wide but not deep. The place is fun and the food is adequate.
2) N'ombra de Vin--Via San Marco 2 better selection but kind of small place
3) Enoteca Cotti--Via Solferino 42 Right around the corner is the wine bar. Used to be the same owners now different but they have a great selection.
4) Peck--amazing and amazingly expensive
5) Enoteca Ronchi Via San Vicenzo 12-- Have heard good things about this place but never visited. I don't think it's really a bar but rather a serious enoteca.