Need Recommendations Near Moscone Center
I'm looking for some restaurant recommendations for a business dinner (around 12 people) near the Moscone Center. Thanks.
If you're not looking for something too formal/fancy, try Pazzia on Third between Folsom & Harrison. Pazzia has excellent pizzas and good pastas. The protein (meat) items are mezzo mezzo. If your guests are from out of town, they're probably not used to having real Eyetalians as waiters.
- Umbria for Italian on 2nd and Howard.
- Second Pazzia on 3rd..I though they were the same owners as Umbria?? Not sure.
- 2nd a Folsom, Mehfil is a good Indian place.
- Thirtsy Bear...but that will be crazy crowded.
- Osha Thai on 2nd and Mission
- Cha Am Thai on Folsom at 3rd.
There are alot more restaurants in the area, but not sure how many can handle a dozen people.
You realize that there will be and extra 20,000 people in the area and you will need to make reservations. We got an email today at work about all of the upcoming traffic problems next week...I work by Moscone.