Psst... We're working on the next generation of Chowhound! View >
HOME > Chowhound > Cookware >
Oct 4, 2006 08:35 PM

portuguese cooking equipment [moved from Home Cooking]

A while ago I saw reference (somewhere) to a Portuguese pottery cooking pan, which seemed to me to be something like the bottom of a Moroccan tagine; a source to get one was a store over lin New Jersey -- maybe in the ironbound district, which seems reasonable. However, I lost my piece of paper (I should have filed it on the computer, of course), and now can't remember either the name of the pot, or the place to get it. Can someone HELP?? Thanks.

  1. Click to Upload a photo (10 MB limit)
  1. The Spanish use a similar earthenware, cazuela. Check the website below. If that is what you are looking for, they are sold in many cookwear shops.