New bakery on Centinela?
Near the comic shop and pacos tacos? It's Hot Cakes, a bakery that is run by a nice french lady. I tried several things...
* The Pistacio Macarons are too sweet and don't taste like anything.
* Lemon Bar are a great flavor but too thin
* Croissants are dense and not buttery
* Red Velvet Cupcake great frosting, a little dense cake
* Cannalle was the best thing I had. Great texture, great taste.
* Chocolate Cream Puffs second best thing, the chocolate is like Chocolate mousse, YUM!
They are closed sundays, but the ladies are that the Mar Vista Farmer's Market and are happy to answer any questions. I hope to try more...