Psst... We're working on the next generation of Chowhound! View >
HOME > Chowhound > General Tristate Archive >
Jul 12, 2006 02:42 AM


I'm looking for a company that makes chocolate coating discs that are pareve; exactly like the ones that Wilton or Merckens make except those are dairy and i need pareve.

  1. Click to Upload a photo (10 MB limit)
  1. I too have looked for parve melting chocolate. I can not find them in disks. But try this website for parve chocolate bars. You might be able to use it for coating. Call them and ask. The bars are listed under their chocolate coating page and the ingredients suggest that it may be used coating. Good luck.

    1. Call King Arthur customer service, they have a wide selection.