Client dinner (10 people) in D.C. - suggestions needed
I need some help finding a good location for a 10 person celebratory business dinner in D.C.
Here are the parameters:
1) Cost needs to be under $200/head, including wine
2) Good chocolate desserts are a priority
3) My client is not a "food person" per se, so simple straightforward food will be best
4) Private room or chef's table is preferred...I would like to do something that feels very celebratory
5) Close to a metro stop is useful, but not essential
Thanks very much for any/all suggestions....
Not sure if this is exactly what you are looking for but how about Fogo de Chao? http://www.fogodechao.com/ It's near metro center. I haven't been to the one here in DC but the one in Chicago was really nice. I went there with a grop of co-workers for a celebration dinner and we numbered about 24.
Thanks for the suggestion, but I was hoping for something a bit different than a Brazillian Steakhouse...perhaps American, French, Italian. Plus I could not tell whether they had good chocolate desserts, which is key.
I suggest Bistro Bis.
1) Cost is arounnd $100/head, including wine (great wine offerings)
2) Good chocolate desserts - see website. They often have a warmed chocalate cake with a liquid chocolcae center that is AMAZING!
3) My client is not a "food person" per se - there are simple food options like steak and halibut.
4) Private room or chef's table is preferred - no help here, but the tables are well spaced.
5) Close to a metro stop is useful -
Union Station is two blocks away.