HOME > Chowhound > Not About Food >


P. Carter Apr 6, 2005 12:55 PM

Hi out there,

I've been looking for information about some new but obscure stainless steel cutlery stamped with the name AUBECQ. I came upon your site and see you have a fry pan with that trade name. Do you, by chance, have any idea of where we can contact the manufacturer called AUBECQ or a dealer who handles that line ?

P. Carter

  1. Click to Upload a photo (10 MB limit)
  1. d
    dee RE: P. Carter Apr 27, 2005 10:40 PM

    bought an aubecq stock pot at Winners but could not find out any other info on the product either. Don't know if you have winners where you are but I thought that might help

    Show Hidden Posts