HOME > Chowhound > Manhattan >


Dutch chocolate pudding-like drink?

  • s
  • sean May 24, 2000 10:45 AM
  • 1
  • Share

Does anybody know that thick, chocolate, pudding-like drink you get in grocery stores in Holland? Is it called "fla"? Where can I get it in/around NY?

  1. Click to Upload a photo (10 MB limit)
Posting Guidelines | FAQs | Feedback
  1. Are you referring to the drink called "chocomel?" We found it to be ubiquitous when we were in Amsterdam last June. I think that's the actual plan, as opposed to the generic name for the drink. The closest approximation I've found is Ronnybrook Farm's chocolate milk, which is thick enough to give a milkshake effect. Delicious.