CHEESE CLASS DETAILS
- elise h Aug 24, 2001 06:08 PM
Here are the details for the 4 class cheese course with Artisan Cheese.
- 4 Thursday nights from 7-9PM, beginning September 20
- At their store, 2413 California Street (near Fillmore St.), San Francisco, 415 929 8610
- Class schedule: cow cheeses, goat cheeses, sheep cheeses, and last class could be pairing cheese with either food or wine or what the class is most interested in.
- Cost: $120 for 4 classes. Includes wine served with the cheese.
- Reservation process: send your $120 check made payable to "Artisan Cheese" to:
Attention: Andy Lax
2413 California Street
San Francisco CA 94115
Write in the memo section of your check "Chowhound cheese classes". Make sure your name and contact information are on the check.
- Class size is limited to 10 people. Reservations will be based on receipt of checks.
- Classes cannot be bought separately, but if you are unable to attend a class, perhaps you could give your space to another Chowhound (will need to confirm this with Artisan).