pho cong ly/attention: Big Dog
- Martha Gehan Feb 4, 2000 03:53 PM
Jim-Where exactly in Arlington & DC can good pho cong ly be had? My sister lives in Arlington and I visit frequently. My sister and her husband claim it's hard to get really good food in their area unless you pay up, but I think they just haven't looked hard enough. They are also leery of non-Western food, but I bet ya I could interest them in some pho.
Martha, THANK YOU for posting this on the correct board! It'd be great if everyone were as careful about this kind of thread management...makes these boards easier for all of us to use!
Here are the VA branches of Pho 75. I'm not down there often enough to track which are better, which are downhill, etc, so caveat eater:
* Arlington, 1711 Wilson Boulevard; 703/525-7355. Open daily 9 am to 8 pm.
* Falls Church, 103 Graham Road, Suite B; 703/204-1490. Open daily 9 am to 8 pm.
* Rockville, 771 Hungerford Drive; 301/309-8873. Open daily 9 am to 8 pm.
* Langley Park, 1510 University Boulevard East; 301/434-7844. Open daily 9 am to 8 pm. No credit cards.
I LOVE the Thai food at Thai Square, 3217 Columbia Pike, Arlington 685-7040. don't miss sun-dried beef or honey duck.
there's a great burget place in arlington that uses a different kind of potato for its (fresh, obviously) french fries every week. it's the platonic form of the fast food burger joint. can't remember its name...help, anybody!
ps--also good peruvian chicken near the burger joint. I love arlington.