Vegetarian restaurants near Hanover, NH
I'm not a vegetarian, but most of my friends and my SO are, so I'm aware of the vegetarian options around here. There are quite a few vegetarian options
I can think of around Hanover.
(I'm assuming milk and cheese are okay. Let me know if you need vegan recommendations)
1. Jewel of India right in Hanover has a very broad
menu of vegetarian Indian entrees, and is very good.
2. India Queen has a smaller selection, but is also
a decent Indian place. Also right in Hanover.
3. Molly's Balloon in Hanover has a wide variety of vegetarian salads, pasta, pizza, and such. Their
sister restaurant Liu Liu in West Lebanon also has
a lot of vegetarian Italian dishes.
4. Mai Thai in Hanover has a few decent vegetarian dishes, although I find them a bit bland for Thai food.
5. Karibu Tule in White River Junction has a very interesting African menu which is almost entirely vegetarian. Worth trying if you're looking for something "different."
Also, a good number of the local pubs have vegetaria