red violin review Brazillian Bar_B_Q in Toronto
- bob Jul 24, 2004 11:26 PM
Well i asked here if there was a brazillian bar-b-que rest, and someone pointed out the new one on the danforth. Went there today for my Birthday
1) Best thing in the house... the service. they were very attentive to say the least.
2) They have a 12-14 differnet selection of appitizers (including 2 hot (shrimp and Musszles)) All fresh
3) As in a typical place like this it comes with accompiments... With grileed veg, (carrots/patatoes/zucchine) salsa, beans etc.
4) When I was there eight differnet types of meat grilled typical Brazillian fashion (dry) the items were most, and flavourfull. Portion is as much as you want (be hungry)
5) The resturant itself was very clean and nice. However it was empty.... As note by others... sometimes some great resturants are not knowm and thus fall by the way side.
6) My mother had a desert. Choclate cake that was one of the freshest I have ever taster (not makde on site though)
SO overall I give it an 8+ out of ten on the bob scale. ANd since this, in my opinion, is one of those resturants chowhounds look for...
I suggest that you try it out (Note I am not affilate in any way with this restuant... Scince this is a first in toronto, and it is good, I would like them to succed).
It is sad that a resturnat like this isn't packed all the time.
No this is NOT on the same calabre as 'PLATFORMA' in NYC ( a 9+) but it is up there.