Magic Wok in Markham
- food for thought May 3, 2004 04:09 PM
a few relatives from Boston are visiting and they would love to enjoy a traditional, authentic, HK style seafood dinner. i was thinking Magic Wok in Markham. anyone else have other suggestions, preferably around the Markham, Richmond Hill area? thanks!
Magic Wok is a great choice.
A couple of my relatives' faves:
- Sam Woo Seafood at Bamburgh Circle & Warden (just south of Steeles). Opposite end of the BBQ restaurant (best bbq duck in the city IMO)
- Ambasaddor - W. Beaver Creek & Hwy 7
- Grand Yatt - Yonge, n. of Hwy 7
- more casual setting: Big Mouth Kee (under Ambassador)