www.entertainment.com....recommendations for sunday brunch in TO
Any recommendations for sunday brunch in TO. I was leafing through the entertainment book 241 coupons and I wondering if there is any good places from the book that you guys have tried as well as places not in the book
Here are some places to try, that vary in price range:
1. Azul (Queen/Bathurst)
3. Xacutti (not very filling but food is A+, more fancy than filling & $$$)
4. Mildred Pierce
5. Creme de la Creme (Bloor/Royal York, my favourite)
6. Irish Embassy -- good but not great value ($$$)
8. I have yet to try Hello Toast, and Bonjour Brioche,
but I hear these are quite good.
9. All you can eat Sunday brunch at "The Hot Cafe"
for about $16 (not incl. drinks)