www.entertainment.com....recommendations for sunday brunch in TO
Here are some places to try, that vary in price range:
1. Azul (Queen/Bathurst)
3. Xacutti (not very filling but food is A+, more fancy than filling & $$$)
4. Mildred Pierce
5. Creme de la Creme (Bloor/Royal York, my favourite)
6. Irish Embassy -- good but not great value ($$$)
8. I have yet to try Hello Toast, and Bonjour Brioche,
but I hear these are quite good.
9. All you can eat Sunday brunch at "The Hot Cafe"
for about $16 (not incl. drinks)